At DSE you will get an overview of the key themes disrupting markets, industries and organisations today, with sessions enabling you to dive deeper into specific technologies with peers and trailblazers. You’ll get insight and inspiration from experts and innovators on how to make transformation and digital products and services truly transformative.
What will I leave with?
Curated by the leading magazine and blog on disruptive technologies and business models, the mix of sessions is designed to be enlightening, challenging and absolutely up to the minute, but also geared towards practical learning and actionable takeaways. With dual tracks, an innovation lab and exciting speakers, the aim is for you to leave energised and informed to:
- Solve problems facing your business with new approaches, frameworks or technology
- Engage or steer coworkers, teams and leadership through a new or ongoing digital transformation
- Design new products or services in your start up, business or innovation unit with a broader view of opportunities and threats
- Plan or adapt departmental or corporate strategies to take into account changing technological and consumer landscapes
- Find collaborative partners and design powerful collaboration projects
- Advise clients or coworkers on all aspects of business disruption
Who should attend?
You will find DSE most useful if you are currently engaged in the following:
- Participating in or leading a digital transformation
- At a startup disrupting established industry models
- In senior management and needing to keep abreast of emerging technologies
- An internal or external consultant needing to understand drivers of disruption and how to navigate clients through them
- Responsible for change management, planning, risk, strategy or innovation on either a functional or corporate level
- Involved in a sector or organisation experiencing disruption from new entrants or solutions